Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Though He slay me...

Yet will I trust Him!

Our Father my God...
Thank you for today, thank you for these various trials, thank you for this break in, thank you for this pressing, thank you for this fire. It doesn't feel good. Though you slay me, yet will I trust You. Thank you God for having a way out already planned. I can't see it, but you are God so you already know. You are the lifter of my head. I am your daughter. I am your baby. You love me and you have thoughts of good and not destruction for me, so I know where I currently am is not the end result. Lord though I am going through it, yet will I trust you.
In Jesus' name I pray and give You all the praise.
Amen.

"Keep your wants, your joys, your sorrows, your cares, and your fears before God. 
You cannot burden Him; you cannot weary Him. 
He who numbers the hairs of your head is not indifferent to the wants of His children. 
"The Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy" (James 5:11)... 
There is no chapter in our experience too dark for Him to read; there is no perplexity too difficult for Him to unravel."
(Steps to Christ, 100).

No comments:

Post a Comment