Wednesday, 29 January 2014

A friend in need is a friend indeed

I might not have as many friends but I am truly thankful for the few. Experience has allowed me to see the truth in the statement which says "It is during the worst times in your life when you get to see the true colors of the people who say they care for you."

In the depth of my first year's GREAT confusion, I met a girl who automatically became a friend. Like any other friendship we had our ups and downs, we were not always close, we wouldn't talk every time, we were not always together but she won my trust and became my first point of call not only in bad times but in good times as well. She helped me understand the value of true friendship. She is always there to celebrate in good times, to encourage in times of disappointments, to support in times of need, to listen, to advice and to do anything in her power to maintain the smile on my face.

Now, I believe everybody in your life is there for a reason. At times you might not know why you are friends with someone but only those puzzle pieces 'cut out' for each other can fit together to create a perfect and beautiful picture. You might not feel appreciated, worry not and continue to do good, God will create a situation which will make people realize your worth. Don't take anyone for granted and most importantly be the true friend that you want.

Thanks Christine for making my battles your own. The Lord will reward your efforts.
Double blessings...xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment