Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Even this shall PASS!

At this point in my life I feel like my faith has been tried and tested from left, right and center. I overcame in some battles and fell in others. I have learnt my strengths and weaknesses. Most importantly I have learnt to depend wholly on God. I have been tempted to lay down all my convictions, pack up, go home and get married to the next guy who claims to "love me." But I keep thinking "Nontie, marriage is a blessing to be entered upon God's terms and not merely the next best way to escape your unpredictable life." 
More often than ever its a trend with most people to focus more on their problems and forget the many blessings in their lives.
I was reminded of our peaceful home, my loving parents, my caring big brother, my darling lil brother, my dear friends and my family around the world.
I realized if I can not be grateful for that which I have I am surely not ready for God's intervention in my life. 
I just can't wait for me to have a lil more faith, allow God to have His will, then finally strengthen my brethren with my testimony, yipeee yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment