Wednesday, 19 February 2014

My Journey in Pictures

When I was younger, my biggest dream was to go to Cape Town, go to the beach, go shopping, have lots of FUN with friends. Now as I look back, I can safely say the Lord gave me even more than I could ever imagine. 

Camps Bay (Feb 2012) with Tarie and Yemu, friends since High School
Mzoli's (Feb 2012) with my girls from Baxter Hall

My first SDASM Camp (Back to Basics April, 2012)
My second SDASM Camp (Kolgelberg October, 2012)
On my 21st birthday with my girls.

SDASM Leavers Dinner (Oct, 2013) With our brother and mentor
The greatest memory/blessing of them all, I even got a big sister that I had been nagging God for and almost gave up on getting one.
I am overwhelmed with joy and thanksgiving. I'm reminded of James 1:17 "Every good gift and every perfect present comes from heaven; it comes down from God, the Creator of the heavenly lights, who does not change or cause darkness by turning."

2 comments:

  1. Aww *sniff sniff* Pity this big sis is broke and can't treat you like I always imagined my big sis would..if I had one ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the thought of having a sister is a double blessing, not mentioning that she also sets the practical example of the biblical Proverbs 31/Titus 2 woman, wife and mother. I wouldn't ask for more :))))

      Delete