Sunday, 9 February 2014

For my good BUT for His glory :)

My favorite verse of all times,
 1 Thessalonians  5:18 "In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you." 
This verse reminds me that God is always in control, both, in good and bad times. He allows certain things to happen in our lives so that we may be refined and strengthened for greater troubles to come. I haven't had the best 3weeks or so but experience has taught me to be content with where God has placed me. Over the years I have asked God to help me use whatever situation in my life to get closer to Him. It's not easy but we have every reason to trust fully in God because he is the ONLY one who can declare the end from the beginning (Isaiah 46:10). The best thing about trusting God is that we are assured that no matter how hopeless a situation may appear, the end result is always for our good and for His glory. 


Oh, how I love you, JESUS! :)))

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nontie! It is so nice to meet you -- thank you for stopping by my blog earlier today! I love that we both wrote about trusting God for His plan. Even when things don't go the way we had hoped, we can rest assured that God will work everything out for the good and for His glory. His plans are always the best!

    Blessings to you, Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nontie! I'm visiting from Joan's. What a beautiful testimony and I love that quote. It's a keeper. Trusting His plans my prayer for His glory!

    ReplyDelete