Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Share Your Story!!!

"And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony..." Revelation 12:11

Last year before I went for the December vacation, I was telling my *Favourite Guy* that I was scared to go home because I thought it would be difficult to live up to my reformed lifestyle. We made jokes and laughed about it. When I was home, he would email me asking how everything is going but it never clicked that he was actually praying for me until I recently got this email;

"Compliment for the testimonies that you told me of when you were at home, I was always worried last year and I prayed A LOT for you so that you will be able to stand the greatest temptations of going against the reforms. But you were able to stand to show that God answers prayers and that you diligently studied and made the decision to follow Christ. Keep up the good works and teach others too, they must know these things. Your experience made me to rediscover my stand as a Reformer.
Indeed our God is good and His mercies endures forever and ever." 



1 comment:

  1. Testamonies do encourage others and it is good your friend prayed for you too. You are a near neighbor at Mel's essential Fridays.

    ReplyDelete