Monday, 17 February 2014

When You Aren't Sure What To Do NEXT...

 After praying for the Lord's will to be done in your life, then you realize what you anticipated was actually not what God intended. 
What a BLOW!

I had a 2 sec moment when I just thought "dang! I shouldn't have said, may Your will be done in my life, in that prayer."

As my brain was getting even more "creative", thinking of a way to counter God's will. I received an email saying;  

"Praise God Nontie. God will never let us down if we truly trust Him. When I am facing some hard times, I always remember that, when God closes one door of opportunity, He opens another one. The difficulty with us is that we continue banging on the closed door instead of looking around for the door He has opened. There are a couple of verses on Psalms I like: 
  • "Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock". Isaiah 26:4
  • "Trust in him at all times, O people; pour out your heart before him; God is a refuge for us". Psalm 62:8
  • "In the day of my trouble I call upon you, for you answer me". Psalm 86:7"
Moral of the story: when you aren't sure what to do next, just WAIT and TRUST God when he says;
  • "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."  Is. 40:31


1 comment: