Sunday, 30 March 2014

Brutal realities - Life!

I'm standing here, deep in thought, wondering where my life is heading. Wondering what God has planned for my life. YES! I trust God with all my heart, soul and mind but at times I get so curious and tend to lean on my own understanding. Sometimes I wish I could get a full view of my life, even if its just a flash. But there is always a still voice within me, that offers assurance that everything will be okay and that God is up to something.

There are times when I look around and ask why life is not FAIR! Why I have to go through certain experiences? Why some people can't love me for who I am? BUT I am reminded of the lyrics of a once upon a time favourite song which say; "nobody told me the road will be easy but I don't believe He brought me this far to leave me."

Moral of the story: Life ain't fair, folks. It comes with difficult tests, and each person will have their very own, list of customized inequalities and unfair struggles to deal with. No human being gets a walk in the park, where everything is 'sunshine and roses' all the time. There is always a cost. But in all that GOD IS GOOD!


2 comments:

  1. you are in the potters hand, He sees the bigger picture, which you someday will be able to look back and say yes Lord i see it now, it makes perfect sense,. Remember love, the fire you are in is not meant to burn you but to bless you. God is control now and forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN! God is surely in control and will always be if we allow Him to have his way in our lives. Thank you so much babe for sharing such powerful words. Love you always...x

      Delete