Wednesday, 12 March 2014

I LOVE him too much

...and my mommy noticed!

After a good week of not replying my emails, she decided to email me today. Despite the fact that she actually didn't respond to any of my billion emails she still managed to make me smile.
Lets just say she knows me too well. She knew if she mentions something to do with my lil brother I wasn't going to ask about the 'silent treatment' I have been getting. Her email looked something like this;

"How are you doing?
 Mandla is fine. He is going for choir practice these days. 
He is eating well and finishing his food now, even the food he takes to school."

The 'guilt' in that email just made me LAUGH. I could almost say "its fine mom, I love you still" but I had to pretend as if I didn't notice.

*you got to love my mOmmy!*

No comments:

Post a Comment