Thursday, 20 March 2014

It clouds her Judgement!

Most guys think to win a girl's heart they have to fix each and every minor problem of hers. It's good to sometimes offer to do stuff for her but when it's always it becomes a problem. 

On a more personal note, I actually don't like it when guys buy me stuff especially when I know very well that this brother has other intentions or when they almost always offer to do stuff for me even when I insist that I'm fine. The reason being that it appears more as being manipulative than just a mere expression of care. As a result when this guy decides to make a move, I become more compelled to looking at what they have gotten me, what they have done for me as opposed to assessing whether or not I actually love them for who they are. 

If you plan on getting a girl to be your wife by spending your money on her, what you are actually doing is attracting her to your money as opposed to your qualities. In that case, once you lose your money, she's GONE!

Moral of the story: buying her 'gifts', taking her to fancy restaurants, investing on her, etc, doesn't work. This is actually a positive thing, if she is a godly girl, you don't have to spend all your money on her and you can still get the girl. 

#BroCode!

2 comments: