Monday, 31 March 2014

Monthly Review - March

The month ended on a good note, so I just decided will be doing a monthly review every last day of the month. Sharing the major highlights of the month, reflecting on the blessings and how God saw me through my different struggles and also the lessons learnt.

1. I thank God that I am still in Cape Town, I should have left way back but God has allowed me the privilege to visit some places in Cape Town that I wasn't able to visit when I was still in school.
2. I thank God for my family away from home; SDASM-UCT!
3. I thank God for the following individuals who made an outstanding impact in my life this past month; Daddy, Mommy, Auntie Maggie, sis Thandie, Lisa, Christine,Vimbai, Br Sibonelo, Pinky, Dakalo, Donah, Thama, Busani...
4. I thank God for restoring my almost broken friendship with my closest to best friend Thamsanqa Mawerera.
6. I thank God for teaching me endurance through my table mountain hike experience. 
7. My PHONE is now working *yay* after falling in water, freezing a week later and stuck in my suitcase for 3 weeks. Before I used to think I can't survive without my phone but now I know I can do very well without it. 

Expectations for April:

1. My last month in Cape Town!!!
2. Theme for the month embracing singleness and biblical womanhood.
3. Aiming towards full-time modest in dress, transition to natural hair and temperance in diet (strict observance of health laws).
4. Consistence in my devotional and prayer life. 
5. Books for the month 'Christ Object Lessons' and 'Prayer' by Ellen White.
6. Memory chapter of the month 2 Timothy 3:1-17.

2 comments:

  1. For with God nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37 May you attain those goals and even surpass your expectations! Much love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such kind words of encouragement sis Thandie.God Bless you and tonnes of LOVE back...

      Delete