Friday, 18 April 2014

No pain without Gain!

YES! Its real, I am finally leaving Cape Town (in 10 days), the saddest reality is right before my eyes. Sometimes God's will is the hardest to accept, even when I know deep down that it's always for my good and for His glory.

After persistently nagging my dad to send my ticket, I was so excited when he finally did, I even chose the FIRST flight out of Cape Town on that day, YES! the 06:10am one. I didn't really take time to ponder upon what that meant. Reality check hit me hard last night. I cried myself through the night, I could barely sleep, I thought of all the friends I made, the memories, the fun, the laughter and my heart just BROKE!.

I will NOT stop crying, I know God can see each tear, He can feel my pain, I know He will stand by me through the pain, He will carry me all the way and He will continue to assure me that all will be well.

When I woke up this morning, I was reminded of the PAIN God had to endure when He was separated from His son. When Jesus went through the agony of Gethsemane, His death on Calvary. I was comforted by the words of the psalmist; weeping may endure for a night but joy DEFINITELY comes in the morning (Psalm 30:5).

I delight in my weeping, for He wept as well (John 11:35) and I weep to His Glory (1 Corinthians 10:31).

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL! *teary eyes*


No comments:

Post a Comment