Friday, 2 May 2014

More about me: Personality

My very close friends and family, more often than ever, always go on about how I am very loud and talkative which made me automatically assume that I was an extrovert.

However upon reflection I realised that, I am not very good with meeting new people, I am not a fan of crowds. I often let calls go through to voice mail. I express myself better through writing hence I was inspired to start a blog. I would rather stay indoors with my books and the internet than go out partying. I find it very difficult to fully open up to anyone. The worst thing ever and most brothers misunderstand me on this one, is when I have to tell a persisting brother to quit wasting his time on me. Most people assume my silence for ignorance. I hate being the center of attention with exception of my wedding celebration *excited* I am more of a thinker than a talker. I am an observer, very analytical and YES! my life is more interesting inside my head. I don't like competition. One of my favourite verse is 1 Timothy 2:11 "Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection."

After I came across this chat...


I happily concluded that, YES! I am an INTROVERT!


No comments:

Post a Comment