Wednesday, 18 June 2014

Birthday wishes to a Brother!

Recently The Lord has taught me that the bond that links your true family is not ONLY one of blood but of respect, genuine care and concern, support in times of need, sympathy in times of sorrow, encouragement in difficult times and the warm feeling of knowing that the next person is praying for you. 

I have learnt a lot from this particular individual - from true humility to the joys that come with trusting fully in God. I have also learnt the value of true and genuine care and concern outside the bounds of my blood linked family. I will forever thank God for blessing me with a brother not from the same mother nor father, but from the greater family of God. His life has been a blessing and I know many can testify to this. 

Birthday Blessings Brother Khobatha!


I pray you'll have a wonderful day filled with God's sweet grace and that you'll feel His presence more and behold His loving face. I pray that as you walk with Him through each new day He gives, you'll know His blessings more abundantly and treasure the days you live.

Remain in the Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, so sweet! This is one of the sweetest birthday wishes for brother I've read as I browse around in the internet today. Love reading it. Cheers for both of you. Have a great day!

    Love xxxx
    Kallen S.

    ReplyDelete