Friday, 2 January 2015

I am not a Relationship expert but...

I came across a question many girls ask at some point in their lives. When I read it, my heart just broke. I really hope none of you reading this will ever have to think along these lines. So the question was:

"I've tried so often to FIND a real boyfriend but I can't. What should I do?"

I am tempted to say, 'Stop looking!' The only reason why a woman will never 'find' a real man for herself is that, God never intended for it to happen that way. Biblical reference - God brought Eve to Adam! It's as simple as that.

Sometimes people just try too hard, and then become over-anxious over their apparent lack of success. You can't hurry love. You can't make him love you. Just concentrate on fulfilling your own potential - your own personality, your career, your relationship with God - and don't rush your love life. 

The Lord is good unto them that wait for him, to the soul that seeketh him. 
Lamentation 3:25


3 comments:

  1. "Just concentrate on fulfilling your own potential - your own personality, your career, your relationship with God - and don't rush your love life." Good stuff! Good verse too :) Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful message that more girls need to hear! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the verse from Lamentations that you shared. Thanks for sharing it at Booknificent Thursday.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete