Thursday, 29 January 2015

Why I love being Adventist?


As the Seventh-day Adventist Youth Society, we answer to Christ's call and honor him as we agree to live by the lofty standards of the following covenant:

I volunteer to join the Adventist Youth Legion of Honor, and by the grace and power of God I will:



HONOR CHRIST in that which I choose to BEHOLD
HONOR CHRIST in that which I choose to LISTEN
HONOR CHRIST in the choice of places to which I GO
HONOR CHRIST in the choice of ASSOCIATES
HONOR CHRIST in that which I choose to SPEAK
HONOR CHRIST in the care I give my BODY TEMPLE

Moral of the story: No man is to live for himself. The Christian is in the world as a representative of Christ, for the salvation of other souls. There can be no growth or fruitfulness in a life centered on self. ~ {E.G.White, Christ Object Lessons, page 67}


***Let's victoriously fight the devil!***


1 comment: