Side-note: this post is in response to a comment I got on my previous post "My desire - To be a Pastor's wife ." I would like to thank Takalani Nemauluma for asking the question, it has helped me reflect more on this desire and here are the reasons why;
1. I have a passion for Ministry.
2. I would be privileged to be a co-labourer with my Pastor hubby in his efforts to win souls for Christ.
3. The responsibilities of a Pastor's wife will keep me on my knees.
4. The role requires constant self denial hence I will be reminded of Luke 9:23 daily.
5. It's an opportunity to influence people (especially women) heavenward.
6. It's a role that requires constant prayer and supplication, not only for myself or family but for the greater family of God.
7. I wish to be a pillar of strength and support for my Pastor hubby.
8. I want to raise tofu-loving and scripture song-singing children.
9. I know it's a great challenge to raise faithful, God fearing Pastor's kids but I'm willing to go through the challenge with Jesus.
10. Bonus reason: I love it when a Pastor talks about his wife in a sermon. (This is me being a girl BUT I just melt!)
My Journey of Faith continues...