Saturday, 19 September 2015

Keep a Song in your Heart!

Today was music day at church. The theme was "In times like these - Sing a song! I learnt that music, when used in the right way, can be a powerful tool to overcome temptations. In times of discouragement, singing a song can help you divert your attention from the sad situation. It can give you hope in a hopeless moment. It can remind you that NO ABSENCE IS GREATER THAN GOD'S PRESENCE. Here are the lyrics to the song that is on my heart right now:

  1. Wide, wide as the ocean, high as the heaven above;
    Deep, deep as the deepest sea is my Savior’s love.
    I, though so unworthy, still am a child of His care;
    For His Word teaches me that His love reaches me everywhere.

Moral of the Story: We should always keep a song in our hearts. A song that will remind us of God's love. It will work in our favour, more than anyone else.

3 comments:

  1. So true, worship help us focus on God and not the problem :)
    Thanks for the tip x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everywhere! Yes. So thankful for THAT truth!

    ReplyDelete