Friday, 23 October 2015

Principle of Opposites

Luke 11:23 “He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.”

This verse teaches us that, with God there is no middle ground. It's either you are on his side or on the enemy’s side. Darkness and Light are like Water and Oil. The two never mix. Even if you try putting them together, one will always override the other.
Light has no Shadow!
God gave us the gift of choice, to choose which side we want to be on. We might profess to be on the side of Christ, but our conduct and character reveals whose side we really are on.


Moral of the Story: We are loyal to what we love. Therefore my prayer is for nothing less than for you to LOVE Jesus more.


2 comments:

  1. I love your prayer... simply "LOVE Jesus more!" If we love him more than everything else, our life will be in order. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true! I remember when I used to profess my faith but never lived it. Powerful word! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete