Wednesday, 12 July 2017

Worried About the Future?



Today I had a humbling experience...

Summary: My mom sent my lil brother and I to go give our grandma maize. It was really just a random act. So we got there chilled a bit then I told her that Mommy had sent us with maize to give her. The way our Grandma was so happy touched my heart. She went on to tell us that her mealie meal was just about to finish and she was actually in need of the maize.

The lesson I learnt from that experience is that God always takes care of his own. There is a verse in the Bible that says (and I paraphrase) that we shouldn't worry about tomorrow, what we will eat or what we will wear. God knows what we need and he will always make a plan for us.

Back to our story... while our grandma was busy worrying about what she will eat tomorrow, God was out here making a plan to provide for her needs.

Moral of the Story: God always has a solution, even before the problem arises. Our struggles never take God by surprise. We have to trust in him and believe that he has everything under control, even when we can't see it with our own eyes.

May we all be encouraged to do good. You never know how far that small random act of kindness will go. That one deed might be an answer to someone's prayer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment